Tips To Shop At Our Yard Sale
Posted on 14 May 2016
First off, I would like to assure you that this sale is worth the drive or walk from Orchard MRT because you can expect to find many good quality bandage dresses and also vintage reproduction clothes from reputable suppliers (Lady V London and Lindy Bop) at a fraction of their retail prices anywhere else.
The people behind Rapellez Pte Ltd have kindly allowed us to use their space at Orchard for our yard sale. The exact address of the venue is 541 Orchard Road, #18-03/04, Liat Towers, Singapore 238881
If you're driving, there is an open air carpark opposite Liat Tower's taxi stand.
If you're taking MRT, the best route is to exit at ION, walk through Wheelock's Mark & Spencer and then exit Wheelock when you see Coffee Club and you should be able to see Liat Towers from here.
You may contact me at 91541187 if you have any difficulties looking for the place.
What you will find is a mixture of many things; mostly bandage dresses and vintage reproduction dresses that are from other brands so that we can clear some space for our own brand's collection from now on. There will be a few pieces of mainstream fashion clothes from back in our first few collections. You may also find rejects from production (color flaws, sewing flaws, zipper flaw, fabric flaws) all things that make the item not salable to our customers. The items are priced accordingly to the flaws. You may expect to find items priced at SGD10, SGD20, SGD30, SGD40, SGD50, SGD60 and SGD70.
The racks are organized by size and spread apart to allow for easy shopping.
We would be displaying our self manufactured items on one of the racks as well for some customers who are curious about how the dresses look and feel in person. These dresses are not on discount so the price range is from SGD79 to SGD219.
Here are some tips to help you to shop successfully on that day.
1. Entrance is free. Only CASH is accepted for purchases.
2. Arrive Early! - Entry will begin at 11am on a first-come first-served basis.
3. Bring a measuring tape if you would like to be sure without trying the clothes on - Limit 5 items per dressing room visit, and the lines can get long. It's best if you know your size as it will speed up your shopping process. Do note that even though bandage dresses look and measure really small when laid flat, they are extremely stretchable.
4. Dress comfortably - It will make changing in and out of your clothes easier. Come in your tulle slip if you'd like to see how the vintage dresses look with the tulle on.
5. Bring a friend - It helps to have a shopping buddy to hold items for you because our helpers cannot.
6. No returns or exchanges. Once you commit to making the purchase it is yours, so be sure it fits and you like it before you buy it.
7. Put on your winged liners and red lips and let the party begin!